MIDLAND RAILWAY WESTERN AUSTRALIA F CLASS DIESEL ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE

Index    Locomotives

This photo set of Midland Railway of Western Australia F Class Diesel Electric Locomotive was taken by Stew Winston at ARHS rail museum in Bassendean (WA) in September 2004.

F Class Locomotive - Narrow Guage
The F Class was first introduced in 1958 and was the first mainline diesel loco used the Midland Railway.
Manufactured by English Electric only 7 units were made, this loco F40 is still operational.

Top row of thumbnails active, all other photos are archived and available on CD
WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco

WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco

WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco  WA F Loco

Index    Locomotives

This site was designed & built by Keiran Ryan with
a little help from:

Notetab